Saturday, March 30, 2019

Eleanor's Elite Radio

                                                                               
Eleanor's Elite Radio
Looking for help

Are you interested in going on air? Do you have a great sense of humor? Do you think you're cut out to do a podcast and perhaps contribute what you're passionate about?  If you have answered yes to any of those  questions please contact me via Facebook or my website and see if we meld. 
I am passionate about anyone who does not have a voice. Like children, animals, and veterans. I also, love to interview celebrities. 
Let me know if you are interested in "hanging out for half hour or so" and see if this if for you. 
People I have interviewed.

Michael Carbonaro 

Foghat Rodney O'Quinn

Iconic Marty Allen
Interview on yacht with Kristin Kohl & Jeannie Manzo

Don Most

Ladies Night

Sal Valentinetti From America's Got Talent


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bravo Fashion & Beauty *Kyle Richards*  Some snippets from various housewives.  1. How old is Kyle Richards  Born ...