Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Bobby Giancola Below Deck

Bobby Giancola
Below Deck Mediterranean 

Bobby Giancola is a family friend and now a guest on my show. I couldn't be happier for him for he was a small town kid who became a fireman and then ended up in Hollywood. I must reiterate  that he is a good kid and it couldn't have happened to a nicer person. Dealing with two seasons on Below Deck and Below Deck Mediterranean it is going to be nice to speak to him and get the all the gossip that maybe he wasn't allowed to give while on the show. 

Currently Bobby is working on his 100 ton captain license and has some film and television projects that he is looking forward too. I know he is contracted not to speak on these projects just yet, but I will try and get some information from him. :) 

I hope Bobby G gives us the dirt us fellow Bravo Junkies want to hear. 







Ways to contact Bobby Giancola 

https://www.instagram.com/bgcola28/
#bringbobbyback 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bravo Fashion & Beauty *Kyle Richards*  Some snippets from various housewives.  1. How old is Kyle Richards  Born ...